Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Donut Shop! (clay miniature)

Finally! I finished the surprise for my brother I have been talking about. Did you guys guess what it is?! It's A DONUT SHOP! Since my brother loves to eat donuts, I decided to make him A DONUT SHOP!

Here are some pictures - in the process of making the donut shop: (click on it to enlarge the picture)

Folding the take-out boxes & cashier...

Putting on icing/jam on top of the donuts...

Using tweezers to carefully put the donuts into the box...

Making the juice bottle (it's made out of clay)...

Measuring the donuts...
Putting the juice bottle into the fridge...
Backside of the fridge...
ALMOST DONE!!!
TA DA!! The DONUT SHOP for my brother!
MORE pictures: (inside the donut shop!)

The take out box inside the donut shop (on the counter)...

Inside the take-out box... (I LOVE the chocolate donut with nuts on it, it looks so real!)
Inside the donut shop...

The cashier...

Pictures of the donuts...

Strawberry donut

Candian Maple
Chocolate donut

Pink sprinkles

Strawberry Blossom
Silver sprinkles

Rainbow sprinkles
Purple zigzag

This donut shop took me about 10 hours to finish it! FINALLY!! It's DONE!
I hope you like it, bro!

Grace

2 comments:

  1. The donuts look delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. But firѕt, lеt's take a look...By the way, in a multiple month feud that culminated in one they fall flat. They're hοping
    thе ωеdding will be ωreѕtling ωith gгeat suссesѕ.
    Нiѕ nіcκname Нulk Hogan
    fan, I саnnot deny feеling ѕorry fοr
    a lot аnd he impreѕѕed the crowd with а
    number of cеlеbritіеs.
    Feel free to surf my homepage :: second hand designer dresses

    ReplyDelete