Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year clay miniatures

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! 龍年快樂! 祝大家身體健康, 心想事成, 新一年賺到盆滿鉑滿!

I made 7 mandarin orange tree for family and myself .. (total: 300 mandarin orange, 600 leaves, and the mandarin tree is 11cm tall) took me sooooo many hours to make all of them! (I would say more than 10 hours to make all 7 trees) But it's worth it, my family loves them! =)

And I made this 福 phone charm for my aunt to hang on the phone. It's even smaller than a one cent, isn't it cute! =)
Grace

7 comments:

  1. Wow 福字phone chain very cute. Don't know that you are so artistic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Do you want one? it's so easy to make =D
      don't know that im artistic?? haha how'd you know, do i know you?? =P

      Grace

      Delete
  2. I only know u as your 1st Yelp friend. Not really knowing. But with your creative tree and phone chain so think that you are artistic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah! i see i see. haha thanks for following my blog! =)
      Yea i m currently interested in making clay miniatures, these things are all made out of clay!

      Grace

      Delete
  3. top article v4b15c3n48 replica bags china replica bags hong kong about his o6w74z5v10 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags from china free shipping Recommended Site y9a70t6i34 replica designer bags replica bags nancy

    ReplyDelete