Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday Bun 壽包 (clay miniature)

Happy belated birthday 嫲嫲。

I made birthday bun for my grandma's birthday (which was February 24).
I had it done on the 9th, but I didn't post these pictures up because she still haven't got the birthday bun yet and I don't want her to see the pictures - I want to give her a surprise. My Aunt is going to Hong Kong on the 28th so I asked her to bring it to Hong Kong and she should be in Hong Kong & gave it to 嫲嫲 by now.

I made 8 birthday buns (7 small ones & 1 big one). I put them in a "dim sum container" 點心籠.
Took me a few hours to make, dry and then paint them. Wasn't really satisfied with the look of the birthday buns but oh well..最緊要係心意啦...will try again next time =/

Grace

14 comments:

  1. 心意最重要,七星伴壽桃!去邊度買到咁細嘅點心籠還是自己做的?

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 呢個點心籠係買既. 之前有試過自己整
      http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3fL_O5tLxVA/TssQFEalkcI/AAAAAAAAANc/hGB0VGJa9j0/s1600/DSC04187.JPG

      Grace

      Delete
    2. D好細既碗碗碟碟係First Markham Place入面D格仔鋪有得賣.
      不過通常都係上網買會多D款同埋平D.

      Grace

      Delete
    3. 那些是妳早期制作吧,都唔見妳post上嚟嘅?好似見到甜腸粉喎。

      MJ

      Delete
    4. D點心係上年10月整架. 有po啊. 係牛肉腸.
      http://grace510.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-clay-miniatures.html

      Grace

      Delete
  2. 嘩! 妳整到咁細送比嫲嫲? 妳係咪上挑戰佢眼力呀? 不過啲麭同蒸籠都整得非常嬌巧, 佩服.


    DanakaD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 佢眼力超好啦, 佢日日都用電腦, 又自己揸車, 無問題既!

      個蒸籠買架哈哈,
      呢個蒸籠先係自己整:
      http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3fL_O5tLxVA/TssQFEalkcI/AAAAAAAAANc/hGB0VGJa9j0/s1600/DSC04187.JPG

      Grace

      Delete
  3. 妳嫲嫲真勁 好少有佢咁好福氣精神重有咁好叻孫女 收到禮物一定開心都不得了

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 前日打左比佢, 佢係好開心=) 佢話好得意

      Grace

      Delete
  4. 呢份禮物買唔倒, 一定特別有意義,會好好收藏. 新鮮空運到港, 心意十足

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我有整左一盆花比我啊媽, 佢都應該收到架啦. 姑姐番香港幫我比佢.
      我遲下POst埋盆花下..

      Grace

      Delete
  5. 我想盆花一定大過嗰Quarter 如果唔喺就考功夫喇。lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我依家post上黎比你睇.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete